Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a strong Customer Success Manager who is passionate about working with small and midsize business (SMB) customers to ensure they see value from Dot Compliance solutions.
As an SMB customer success manager, you will craft the SMB customer journey, facilitate customer adoption, and ensure engagement. You will be working in collaboration with our services, support, product, and sales teams.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about learning new technologies, organizing information \ data, working according to procedures and regulatory requirements, and keen on becoming a part of a growing and dynamic team. You will succeed in this role if you are a problem solver that likes to work with people to derive the best solution for both the customer and Dot. Customer success is our top value, and this role requires individuals to be customer service oriented.
- Establish the Customer Success methodology for successfully managing a large volume of small accounts.
- Manage a large portfolio of startup accounts with a focus on enablement at scale and value realization, yielding to a high renewal rate.
- Assess client health and develop strategies to mitigate churn with proactive health plans.
- Optimize and make sure the client is using Dot according to our best practices and is getting value from Dot.
- Become the customer advocate in Dot, collaborating with our Product, R&D, Marketing, and Sales teams.
- Identify new customers’ business needs and effectively leverage all our available resources to drive customer success.
- Identify repetitive issues and escalate them to the relevant department (management, services, development, etc.), and identify outstanding issues.
- 3-5 years of experience in a B2B SaaS customer success management role
- Experience with managing a large portfolio of small accounts with a focus on enablement at scale and value realization.
- People-oriented with high social skills.
- Technical orientation is a must.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – Hebrew and English.
- Team Player, able to excel in a rapidly changing, hyper-growth, start-up environment.
- Good presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce administration or development.
- Knowledge in QA or software validation.