Junior Back office Operator
UNIPaaS Payments Technologies
Junior Back Office Operator
About the job
UNIPaaS is looking for a highly motivated individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment
You will manage daily payments , daily financial reconciliations and work with different teams and promote collaboration and synchronization.
Offices in Tel Aviv – Hybrid position.
You will do
- Manage and monitor the daily financial reconciliations, payments and reports.
- Work with large amount of data and build tools to streamline the process.
- Verify the accuracy of financial data.
- Create, improve and build new processes.
- Undertakes special projects and ad hoc reports as needed/requested.
You will need
- B.A in economics or in a relevant field.
- Very High proficiency in Excel - MUST
- Fluent English – writing and verbal - MUST
- Ability to build strong relationships with and communicate effectively with various divisions within the organization
- Attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills
- Team player with a proactive approach
- Ability to work independently, self-learn, and to adapt to a fast-changing and dynamic environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High level of integrity
An early stage, well-funded startup, founded by experts in the payments and fintech industry. UNIPaaS develops an innovative white-label, ‘Embedded Finance’ Solution for SaaS B2B platforms, which helps them to add Fintech services to their platform.
Our unique, disruptive approach to the fintech world positions UNIPaaS as a category leader in the space of Embedded Finance and B2B payments.
At UNIPaaS you’ll have the opportunity to have a major impact on the service level we are providing, solve complex challenges, and transform the way B2B platforms are handling their business financial aspects.
Send your CV+a few words about you to - email@example.com