Retail Assistant Merchandiser (Germany/Holland/USA markets)
Here at Regatta, we have an opportunity for a Retail Assistant Merchandiser to join our Merchandising team (Germany/Holland/USA market).
Our Retail Channel operates across our global network supporting our Own stores, pop ups and Concession partners across all 4 off our great brands Regatta Outdoors, Dare2B, Craghoppers and Regatta Professional.
As a Retail Assistant Merchandiser your role will support your Merchandiser in delivering optimal range management and stock control to support profitable on target sales delivery.
Providing Analysis and business critical date to help forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor store performance
The Impact you will have in this role is:
- Producing category analysis data and make recommendations to help select ranges that will maximise profits.
- Setting up Range Plans in line with Merchandisers instructions.
- Responsible for area store plans, including store grading, stock in & out plans for the season. Monitor stock weekly, taking appropriate action to move stock and maximise sales.
- Ensure the replenishment system is set up for a season with agreed MDQ’s and in season is updated regularly ensuring the right stock is turned on/off.
- Analyse sales to determine range performance and sell through and make appropriate changes to range plans and season orders in line with direction from your merchandiser.
- Weekly you will prepare data to help trade your area and allow the Merchandiser to forecast quantities needed to achieve sales targets and strategically plan which goods will go where. Oversee the distribution of weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Produce analysis on promotions and products and maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data to ensure informed decision making.
- Identify supply chain issues and dealing with problems or delays as they arise.
- Liaise with the Core merchandising team and logistics to ensure stock is available at the right time to achieve your plan.
- Build relationships and work closely with the field operations team to ensure your plans are executed effectively, that stock levels in store are within agreed min/max parameters. Deputise for Merchandiser in their absence.
As our future Retail Assistant Merchandiser, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role or a Minimum 1 year's experience as a Senior MAA/
- Good understanding of Merchandising best practice
- Basic understanding of supply chain
- Ability to communicate effectively both 1-2-1 and in larger groups..
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask.
- Experience of working with Data and Analytics.
- Knowledge of Microsoft platforms
- Knowledge and user experience of Planning and Merchandising systems
- Familiar with data analytics solutions
We can offer you:
- Discretionary profit share bonus
- Staff discounts
- Access to company benefits website
- 24 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- An extra day of annual leave for every 3 years' service up to an additional 3 Enhanced Maternity & Paternity scheme after 2 years' service
- Birthday hours
- Company walks
- State of the art Head Office
- A paid day off for volunteering
- Free parking
- Subsidised canteen and Starbucks
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Fitness suite with options including Yoga and Bootcamp classes
- Shower facilities including hairdryers and GHD straighteners
Our Regatta Family:
The Regatta Group supplies quality outdoor clothing and accessories through our 3 great brands - Regatta, Craghoppers and Dare2b - whether exploring the Amazon rainforest, walking your dog in the local park or cycling the Tour de France, we have what you need.
It’s a friendly, supportive family business – a place where bakers, dog walkers, book worms, students, parents, travellers, movie buffs, foodies, festival goers, musicians and more come together to create experiences consumers really appreciate.
The thing we all have in common, is that we share the same core values of Great Relationships and Entrepreneurial Spirit.
Our investment in the environment:
Sustainability is at the core of everything we do, and you will have the opportunity to support our Group wide sustainability committee and put ideas into action and really make a difference to the world we live in!
If this sounds like the role for you, please don’t hesitate to apply now.