Senior Manager, Revenue Programs Strategy & Execution
We're looking for a Senior Manager to join the GTM Strategy & Operations team. Our team solves complex global problems and builds the technology partnerships, global infrastructure, and processes in order to help Datadog grow fast and efficiently.
In this position, you will develop and implement our programmatic revenue engine to drive our global GTM teams to find and win more deals at scale. You’ll set targets and drive accountability across teams, implement a range of new revenue-driving programs, proactively analyze what is and isn’t working, monitor market dynamics, stitch together ideas and insights from across the company, and integrate customer feedback into a range of decisions across Datadog. This is a unique role that requires a strategic mind, analytical chops, grit and hustle, and a gift for managing a wide range of global stakeholders.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You'll Do:
- Define demand generation strategy: Develop overarching global pipeline generation targets spanning multiple quarters and a range of GTM functions (e.g., marketing, channel partners, sales, customer success)
- Monitor and measure effectiveness: Stand up a global pipeline council in order to monitor trends, understand core drivers, identify gaps, and prioritize areas of focus across the GTM organization
- Design sales approach: Design and refine our core selling motion to optimize pipeline generation and conversion rates, including how sellers prioritize portfolios, navigate outreach, pitch Datadog, and capitalize on specific GTM opportunities (e.g., new product launches; tentpole events; etc.)
- Roll out new global programs: Collaborate with product marketing and enablement to create new demand generation plays, each with a detailed bill of materials including target personas, calls to action, and dedicated assets
- Build GTM-driven market feedback engine: Analyze program results in order to optimize program portfolio, and provide input into product, pricing, marketing, and GTM decisions – all with an eye to unlocking more opportunity
- Steward associated infrastructure: Together a range of data and infra teams, build out the technology partnerships and internal infrastructure in order to make the functions above possible
- Team management: Lead a high performing team of ~5 FTEs across multiple locations and leave direct reports better than you found them while laughing every day
Who You Are:
- Experience: 7+ years in growth/sales/revenue strategy, management consulting, investment banking/equity research, or a similar role
- Strategic thinking: Independent capability to dissect complex issues into fundamental elements and outline clear next steps
- Quantitative analysis: Proficient in performing accurate calculations and analyses with a strong attention to detail
- Communication: Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, in order to explain complex concepts, and win the trust of senior stakeholders
- Collaboration and Ownership: Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and take direct responsibility for outcomes in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Technical Solutions, and Product teams
- Organizational skills: Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, each with unique challenges and stakeholders
- Creative problem-solving: Comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable to shifting priorities - with a focus on delivering tangible outcomes and results
- Team leadership: Experience managing high-performing direct reports
- Experience working in SaaS or high-tech company
- Prior work with GTM functions / growth strategy initiatives
- Experience in sales operations including leveraging tools such as Salesforce
- Experience with BI tools (e.g., Tableau)
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $170,000 to $230,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.