Talent Development Coordinator - Paris
At Datadog, People Operations is more than just human resources—it’s a data-driven team dedicated to constantly improving the way we hire, develop, and support our most valuable asset: our people. Our People team are strategic problem solvers who work closely with leadership and employees to ensure that Datadog keeps scaling smoothly and remains a great place to work.
Datadog is looking for an Learning & Development Coordinator to support the regular delivery of training programs and learning events that advance the company’s performance and strengthen our culture. This role is critical to the execution of organization-wide development programs as we rapidly scale, particularly in the area of manager development.
You will have the opportunity to make a big impact at Datadog by being one of the first L&D team members to sit in the Paris office, enabling our People team to deliver more frequent and high-touch learning programs globally. A critical focus of this role will be to support the operations of a week-long development program that is expected for all people managers at Datadog. This role will also involve collaboration and partnership with stakeholders across the business, and particularly within the EMEA & APAC regions, to ensure we are executing and optimizing our programs to meet the unique needs of all participants.
The successful candidate will quickly become an expert in our current programs and processes, while also identifying operational areas for improvement to better support the business at scale. Additionally, they will be highly organized and adept at driving projects independently to achieve business goals.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds, and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the execution of company-wide learning programs related to manager development, new hire onboarding, skills workshops, and other L&D programs
- Manage scheduling, logistics, marketing, and communications for our learning programs to deliver polished and professional experiences
- Execute complex operational processes with nuanced understanding of how the completion of each step may impact the program at a later stage
- Build expertise in our learning management system, Docebo, in order to manage program enrollment, automatic notifications, and participation metrics
- Innovate and execute creative methods for driving program engagement and enthusiasm to meet our participation targets
- Serve as an attentive and knowledgeable point of contact to employees, especially for employees based in the EMEA & APAC regions, addressing questions quickly and clearly
- Suggest and implement enhancements to improve the quality, efficiency, and scalability of our operations (e.g., automating processes, creating communication templates, etc.)
- Maintain insight into our learning programs by proactively tracking, monitoring, and reporting on success metrics using Google Sheets, Tableau, and other digital tools
- Collaborate with external vendors and our internal teams like Finance and Marketing to procure program materials and supporting facilitation services
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in HR, L&D, Talent Development, or a related field
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong project management skills and sharp attention to detail
- Experience driving projects forward with multiple moving parts with speed and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to effectively partner with collaborators and stakeholders across various regions, and support employees in other timezones
- Confident and precise written and verbal communicator, able to clearly convey key points to others
- Ability to serve as a credible point of contact for individuals across various levels, departments, and geographies
- Ability to manage system data and analytics in tools such as Google sheets, Docebo, or Tableau
- Work a hybrid schedule of 3 days in office per week and up to 2 days remote
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Growth
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Product training to develop understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.