Event Marketing Coordinator (EMEA)
We are a fast-moving, analytically driven B2B marketing team. We show innovative companies how they can improve their applications and get to market faster. We do hundreds of events, thousands of marketing campaigns, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more. We are a team of innovators that take exciting and unexpected ideas and bring them to life – and have fun while doing it!
Datadog’s event marketing team is the secret sauce behind our premiere experiential marketing efforts. Managing over 100 sponsored and third party events across the globe, ranging from $25K-$6M, their work is truly the backbone of our lead gen engine - drawing in nearly 60% of our new leads!
As Event Coordinator, you’ll play an integral part in curating memorable, attention grabbing events through pushing the envelope with creative marketing tactics, interactive displays and a larger than life presence at the industry’s leading events. Want to be a part of the engine behind the world’s #1 data monitoring and analytics platform?
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You'll Do:
- Support the creation of engaging experiences to generate leads that drive our business.
- Assist in the planning and execution of 500-65,000+ person events all around the globe.
- Help to manage all pre, during, and post event logistics from beginning to end.
- Manage and track event budgets, expenses, KPI's and ROI.
- Prepare and negotiate various event sponsorships and contracts.
- Experiment with promotions and other outreach efforts pre/post show.
- Work cross functionally with teams to ensure events are on brand, on message, and attracting the right audience.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 6+ months of experience in event marketing/management. (Internships count!)
- Experience coordinating small to medium scale events
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with internal and external teams and partners
- Proven ability to manage changing priorities, remain calm under pressure, think on your paws and are comfortable being the leader of the pack.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs and stand on feet for extended periods of time during the event.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% (both domestic and international) and work a flexible schedule as needed - evenings and weekends.
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.