Employer Brand Marketing Lead
Datadog’s Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing team is a team of Marketers, Growth Specialists and Creatives. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for our employer brand and growth across EMEA. We’re looking for an all-round marketer with experience in building a strong, reputable brand amongst targeted audiences, with additional experience in new market expansion, organic and paid social and employer reputation management. This person will partner closely with other members of the EBM team, including our social media manager, growth marketing lead and events team to drive awareness and consideration of Datadog across EMEA, prioritizing engineering and sales audiences.
As a member of the EBM team, the EBM Marketing Lead will ultimately be responsible for our presence in EMEA as an employer, including the build of our regional roadmap of work and overarching strategy across the region. They will partner closely with recruiting and marketing teams to design and roll out campaigns across multiple platforms, optimizing talent attraction efforts. This person will use their experience in building a reputable brand amongst a technical audience, building on relevant insights to Datadog as an employer. They will have an opportunity to help bring our Employer Value Proposition to life through these efforts, using creative strategies to help Datadog build highly-focused talent pools and convert them into influenced hires for the business, using a data driven approach to show impact.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop tactics and strategies to build both awareness and affinity of Datadog as an employer across EMEA with Engineering and Sales audiences
- Oversee the strategic planning, execution and ongoing optimization of integrated campaigns rolled out across organic and paid social channels, content streams such as blog and CRM, paid programs, employee advocacy and more.
- Take a deep-dive into campaign metrics to truly assess their impact on sentiment and hiring
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams ensuring there is alignment of goals across EBM work for EMEA
- Develop and maintain tactical roadmaps and program strategy documentation including budgets, OKRs, recruiting and channel goals
- Build regular reporting out to reflect the impact of work being built for our EMEA audience
Who You Are:
- Someone with a deep understanding of building a strong employer brand for a technical audience
- An all-round marketer with a passion for building content, campaigns and other activations with a strong engineering lens
- Confident in managing targeted campaigns across multiple geographies and channels
- Data driven in your approach and willing to pivot work quickly dependent on what the data is telling us
- A self-starter - you can take a concept from the ideation and research phase to the execution and analysis phase
- A strong collaborator - you thrive working across multiple teams in a fast-paced environment.
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our internal panel discussions
- Free, global mental health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.