The Brand Design group is an in-house creative team – part of the Marketing Department – that services all internal constituents of Datadog, including the Events, Demand Generation, Communications and Partnership functions. The group is composed of 20 Designers and Illustrators that deliver a wide range of projects such as ad campaigns, web design, event branding and signage, reports and e-books, etc.
The Brand Design team is a close-knit group that shares a passion for our craft, supported by a culture that sees design as an integral part of Datadog's success. Check out our work!
We’re seeking a talented, energetic, and self-motivated Presentation Designer to take our presentation decks to the next level. In this role you will create world-ready visual content that aligns to strategic messaging and brand guidelines. You will be a part of the Brand Design team creating presentation decks across a wide array of visual communication in collaboration with teams throughout Datadog.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Create Datadog’s corporate presentation templates
- Build visual narratives and concepts that tell the story while adhering to our brand guideline, to ensure presentation success
- Collaborating closely with design, sales, marketing, product and leadership teams, you will act as a point of contact for all departments to align specific narrative constructs, focusing on thought leadership that translates into visual narrative solutions, storyboarding concepts, ensuring a constancy in quality and impact
- Possess a strong fundamental knowledge base in the visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition and layout, color, photography selection, etc.) and the creation of a variety of visual presentation and storyboards
- Demonstrate an ability to handle multiple projects and respond to numerous, last minute creative directions and edits
- Create compelling visual storytelling and graphic design solutions that meet the high standards of visual design that our leadership team requires
- Execute simple diagrams and infographics
- Feed and maintain a library of icons, diagrams and “company-wide” slides
Who You Are:
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Advanced design, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote skills
- A demonstrative understanding of PowerPoint/Google Slides/Keynote design and the ability to provide a portfolio of work relevant to the position’s responsibilities and requirements
- Knowledge of Adobe design applications including, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills while working with all levels within the company
- Ability to take direction, work collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Exceptional attention to detail is a must
- Strong conceptual thinker with the ability to take abstract ideas and turn them into meaningful and impactful slides
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations, identify and solve for blockers, and know when to escalate to keep projects and process development moving forward
- Creatively align with our brand vision, with a committed to creativity and creative capability
- Self-motivated and directed person, requiring minimal supervision for successful completion of duties
- Collaborative team player
- Adaptable and able to embrace future changes
Bonus Experience But Not Required
- Motion/animation skills
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $70,000.00 to $93,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.