Mid-Market Account Executive
As a Mid-Market Account Executive on our Commercial Sales team, you will assist in Datadog’s overall business growth by strategically engaging and closing net-new customers across mid-to-large size markets. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology, collaborate with internal stakeholders, identify the customer's unique needs, and clearly convey the value of the Datadog product. Mid-Market reps have the opportunity to grow their careers in Sales and continue contributing to Datadog team success.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Focus entirely on net-new logo acquisition
- Convert inbound leads to closed opportunities
- Leverage tools such as Sales Navigator and DiscoverOrg
- Strategically prospect into Chief Technology Officers, Engineering/IT Leaders, and technical end users
- Collaborate with Sales Development Representatives to drive top of funnel activity
- Manage the full sales cycle, including negotiations and on-site technical demonstrations
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Who You Are:
- Experienced in hunting and closing net new logos
- Able to strategically map out and break into accounts
- Curious, motivated, and driven as a sales person
- Bold on the phones and creative in your emails
- Able to sit up to 6 hours, traveling to and from client sites via auto, train, or air, up to 50% of the time
Benefits and Growth:
- High income earning opportunities based on self performance
- Opportunity for Presidents Club
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.