Enterprise Customer Success Manager - Partners
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager for our Partner team, you will proactively drive effective strong relationships, adoption, and new product attachment across our largest and most strategic partners. You’ll advocate for the customer internally and help foster ongoing relationships with key strategic partners with a focus on Cloud MSPs. Interactions are rooted in relationship-management, first and foremost, while also advocating for growth opportunities and helping us build a partner success model. Enterprise Customer Success Managers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify a customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Datadog product.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Partner Sales Managers (PSM) and Partner Solution Architect (PSA) teams to drive action and accountability on Partner Solution Architect’s enablement recommendations. Help activate existing partners through training, planning and joint selling & enablement activities
- Proactively build relationships with partners to achieve loyalty and advocacy within their organization
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Datadog teams (sales, support, enablement, product, finance, and legal)
- Become a trusted advisor to the partner, develop customer consumption or usage enhancement plan in line with business goals, prioritizing the appropriate partners with the Partner Sales Managers & Partner Solution Architects.
- Teach the partner how to approach Datadog customer success as a practice to deliver results most effectively to the partner’s end customers.
- Monitor and analyze usage trends to uncover renewal risks and identify opportunities for contract growth/optimization.
Who You Are:
- Customer-centric with 3 - 5 years in a Customer Success or Account Management role
- Experienced in 2+ years of partner-facing, strategic alliances, or channel sales at a cloud services or software as a service organization
- Knowledgeable in working with Fortune 1000 companies and global brands across all industries
- A strong communicator with exceptional attention to detail and an ability to cater to a specific audience, including CTO, VP of Engineering and DevOps professionals
- Able to quickly comprehend technical concepts and architectural scenarios, and explain them to others verbally and in writing
- Able to travel for partner and end customer onsite visits and events as required
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Best-in-breed onboarding
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Generous and competitive benefits package
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $90,000 - $110,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.