Director, Partner Marketing
Datadog is looking for an experienced Director of Partner Marketing to help lead the strategy and execution of all channel, cloud and technology partner marketing activity as we continue to scale and expand globally. Reporting into the VP of Marketing, this innovative marketing leader will be asked to create, execute and measure the partner marketing strategy for a global team of 15+, and will drive alignment with senior partner sales leaders and top partners to amplify Datadog’s partner sourced pipeline generation efforts, accelerate deal cycles, and ultimately win business. The ideal candidate must have in-depth experience building and leading a large, complex team that drives programs with and through channel, cloud and technology partners.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds, and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, mentor and scale a high-performing global Channel, Cloud and Technology Partner Marketing team of 15+ to drive pipeline growth, support regional partner sales and enablement objectives and increase brand awareness
- Design and implement a global partner marketing strategy that includes partner-led and joint in-person and virtual marketing programs, focusing on outcomes that drive pipeline generation and new customer acquisition
- Track and measure all partner marketing activities and optimize resources against outcomes and budget
- Ensure there is a standardized deployment of partner marketing events and campaigns globally where there is little deviation in format, content, execution, and performance metrics
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the Datadog partner ecosystem and drive cross functional collaboration with extended Datadog teams including Growth Marketing, Field Marketing, Product Marketing and Product Management to execute partner campaigns and initiatives
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s degree a plus)
- 10+ years of partner marketing experience, with 5+ years leading high-performing partner marketing teams globally
- Strong experience with using partner marketing as a vehicle for new pipeline generation
- Ability to think strategically and understand how partner marketing can best fit into the broader go to market plan
- Experience in the Americas/EMEA/APAC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- Desire to work in a high-growth startup atmosphere
- Can travel 25%+
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $240,000.00 - $320,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.