Senior Product Manager - Continuous & Developer Testing
As the Product Manager for our Continuous Testing product for CI/CD and developers, you will own the roadmap of this recently released product and drive its success and growth.
Our goal is to help customers ensure that all releases are done with the highest quality, from end-to-end testing to ensuring optimized performance of web flows and APIs, while keeping the Datadog experience easy to use by all of their team members. We believe we can play a key role in helping customers succeed in releasing with confidence and increased velocity.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the vision, product roadmap, and execution for Continuous Testing for CI/CD and developers
- Collaborate with marketing to further push our message to the right personas, and build efficient sales training
- Partner with Product Managers cross organizationally to solidify the bigger picture of testing offerings at Datadog
- Conduct interviews with customers to improve the product and better position our solution offering
- Contribute to a culture of learning and collaboration across the department and broader organization
Who You Are:
- An experienced Product Manager with a proven track record of growing products
- A keen understanding of pain points and tooling around the continuous testing, test automation, and developer testing market
- You have a strong technical background and understand technologies around automated testing and the CI/CD world
- Strong sense of ownership: will own and measure outcomes along with sales, technical solutions, marketing, etc.
- You have sharp communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas to technical stakeholders and executives alike
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We know not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global Spring Health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $187,000 - $240,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.