Team Lead - Support Team NA
We are looking for a team leader to become an integral part of our Support team at Dot Compliance. At Dot Compliance, we strive to ensure customer satisfaction and improve user’s experience. You will be working directly with the customers and closely with our services, development, and product teams.
Dot Compliance is a cloud-based, innovative software company, and our product allows pharma and medical device companies to manage their quality and compliance processes electronically.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about learning new technologies and organizing information/data, and keen on becoming a part of a growing and dynamic team. Customer success is our top value, and this role requires individuals to be customer and service oriented.
- Lead and motivate a team of support agents to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics to drive continuous improvement.
- Handle escalated customer issues and ensure timely resolution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement and
- Provide tier 2 technical support to Dot Compliance’s customers.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems and issues.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and identify outstanding issues.
- Prioritize cases based on criticality and sense of urgency.
- Provide documentation of technical knowledge.
- Foster a positive and inclusive team culture that promotes collaboration and excellence.
- Proven experience in a customer support role, with a minimum of 3 years in a leadership or supervisory position.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a customer-centric mindset.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to make informed decisions.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Independent learner with the ability to adapt and understand concepts with agility.
- Team Player.
Nice to have requirements:
- A degree in a recognized University/College. An advantage for a degree in information systems, or a different technical field.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Administration or development.
- Knowledge of the life science industry.