We are a cloud-based, innovative software company, and our product allows pharma and medical device customers to manage their quality processes electronically, replacing paper-based processes.
We are looking for a full stack senior developer to become an integral part of our R&D team. Our product, Dot Compliance Suite, a leading quality management solution for the life sciences industry.
The ideal candidate should be highly creative and intellectually curious, should not be intimidated by challenges. A team player who will work closely with our product and professional services teams.
- Work with other software developers to build Dot Compliance Suite application
- Design and build the features that our users see and interact with on a daily basis
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, deliver high-quality code
- Develop applications on force.com platform
- Develop cloud microservices on AWS
- Develop Continuous Deployment solutions
- Provide generalized production technical support
- Help Identify and evaluate new technologies, innovations or partner relationships for alignment with technology roadmap and business value
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge-sharing processes
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications, and/or customer requirements to design and build Salesforce solutions
- Lead mentoring and training activities for the R&D division
- 3+ years of experience as a full stack developer
- Proven Experience in Salesforce platform development
(Apex, Aura/LWC, HTML and CSS)
- Proven experience with Java-Spring/NodeJS/Python
- Passionate about solution designs and technological challenges by implementing common best practices and clean code principles
- Team Player
- Relevant degree from a recognized University/College.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – Hebrew and English.
- Independent learner with the ability to adapt and understand concepts with agility.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with microservices cloud-based development on AWS
- Experience with MySQL/Postgres and MongoDB
- Practical experience with CI/CD pipelines plan and build
- Experience with Devops tools – advantage
- Experience with Dockers, Kubernetes – advantage
Apply Now! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button below.