Channel Partnership and Bizdev Manager
ReturnGO is an eCommerce platform that is dedicated to making the eCommerce industry more sustainable by reducing waste associated with returns. Valued at over $700 billion a year, eCommerce waste returns are a major challenge for online stores and have a negative impact on the environment. ReturnGO uses innovative technology to help businesses increase profits while reducing waste.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Channel Partnership and Business Development Manager. The Channel Partnership and Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing partnerships with key stakeholders, creating and executing account management plans, and identifying and negotiating with strategic partners. The successful candidate will work closely with the sales, marketing, and product teams to achieve business goals.
- Analytical Skills, including experience with data analysis, modeling, and reporting
- Experience in managing partnerships and building and maintaining relationships with partners
- Account Management skills, including the ability to develop account plans and manage a portfolio of accounts
- Strong Communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to present ideas and information clearly and effectively
- Experience in developing and executing strategic partnerships and negotiating business terms
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, marketing, or a related field
- Experience in the eCommerce or tech industry is a plus
- Proficiency in Hebrew and English is required
- Experience with CRM and project management tools is a plus