Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you will proactively drive new product attachment and effective strong relationships across our existing customer base through on-boarding, up-selling and cross selling. You’ll advocate for the customer internally and focus on a positive customer experience. Interactions are rooted in relationship-management, first and foremost, while also advocating for growth opportunities. Customer Success Managers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Datadog product.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with the sales team to ensure smooth transition and onboarding experience
- Proactively build relationships with customers to create mutual trust
- Successfully carry-out the full-sales cycle for any growth opportunities in existing customer accounts
- Act as advisor to customers to ensure they’re leveraging the Datadog solution effectively
- Monitor and identify usage trends to uncover renewal risks and promote greater adoption rates
- Collaborate cross-functionally across internal Datadog teams (Support, Product, Finance, and Legal)
Who You Are:
- A strong communicator with excellent attention to detail
- Motivated by building long-term and long-lasting relationships
- Driven by the opportunity to make a visible impact with your work
- Customer-minded, always aiming to provide the most value possible
- Excited by working in an ever-evolving and fluid solution focused environment
- Experienced in negotiating contract terms and overcoming pricing objections without direct guidance for up-sell and cross sell activities
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Best-in-breed onboarding
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Generous global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.