Partner Marketing Manager (LATAM)
The Datadog Partner Marketing Team is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager. In this role, you will own the partner marketing strategy in Latin America across the entire partner ecosystem of channel, cloud alliance (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure) and independent software vendors (ISV) partners. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of programs and activities that will increase partner engagement, lead generation, and awareness of Datadog’s solutions across all types of partners.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds, and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Implement regional partner marketing tactics like webinars, enablement sessions, demand generation campaigns, events and social media campaigns
- Recruit and engage new regional channel partners through planning and executing demand generation campaigns, awareness activities and onboarding programs
- Develop and carry out marketing programs to create awareness of Datadog’s solutions with top cloud partners in support of a co-sell strategy
- Collaborate with global Datadog Marketing, Product Marketing, and sales leadership to prioritize and execute campaigns and programs with the greatest business impact
- Report on the success of partner initiatives through quarterly OKRs
Who You Are:
- 5-7 years of experience working in marketing; partner marketing and/or high-tech B2B marketing preferred
- Demonstrated success in marketing roles that are external-facing
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal teams and feel comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence others
- You have experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools
- Ability to analyze data and trends
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- High income earning opportunities based on self performance
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.