Senior Field Marketing Manager - Federal
We are a fast-moving, data-driven and analytically focused B2B marketing team. We show organizations of all sizes and across the public and commercial sectors how they can increase observability into and across their technology stack, improve their applications, get to market faster and innovate for long-term success. We execute hundreds of events, thousands of marketing campaigns, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward and more.
Datadog is looking for a senior field marketing manager with a strategic mindset that can build, own, and execute a strategy that focuses on pipeline development for the federal sales team and awareness of Datadog in the public sector.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the development and execution of the field marketing strategy for the Federal market
- Work closely with the federal sales team and leadership to understand specific market priorities and inform and shape customer and prospect-facing programs contributing to pipeline and opportunity creation
- Utilize your knowledge of field channels to optimize the federal field marketing strategy to deliver pipeline at above industry standards and evaluate the success of each program to help inform future plans and roadmaps.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and with external partners to oversee end-to-end program management of integrated campaigns designed to generate high-quality leads
- Execute on an event strategy to include Datadog-hosted events, industry tradeshows, and Support larger Datadog events such as AWS tradeshows, Datadog’s user conference (DASH), technical workshops, partner events, roadshows, customer summits, etc.
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of experience in marketing technology to the federal government.
- Confidence to build successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programs that are results driven in their approach
- Proven experience in generating high quality-marketing leads that result in pipeline growth
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology or another relevant field of study
- Experience in DoD marketing is a plus
- Willing to travel up to 30%
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth :
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $123,750.00 to $173,250.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
#LI-Remote This is a remote position
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.