Recruiter II, Tech Recruiting (Frontend)
We are looking to hire a Technical Recruiter who will be responsible for finding the best Frontend Software Engineers for our Engineering team across EMEA! This role will drive full cycle recruiting: You will be the first point of contact for new candidates in the hiring process, playing a critical role in identifying great candidates, telling the Datadog story, acting as an advisor and trusted expert to hiring managers and ultimately turning great candidates into great employees. You will have the opportunity to shape, mold, and impact how fast we grow, the way we’re viewed in the industry, and the candidate experience.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Own full lifecycle recruiting: Proactively identify, screen, and assess talent while ensuring their qualifications match the open roles
- Partner closely with sourcing on talent mapping and market intelligence to drive our prospecting effort
- Partner closely with Engineering Leaders across North America and EMEA to strategically plan for hiring across multiple products and organizations.
- Develop strategies to build and fill active and passive talent pipelines in order to tackle roles of varying complexity, while hiring at a high volume
- Develop ideas to pivot messaging, job descriptions, or any external facing content/events to help impact our ability to acquire talent
- Stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, and company changes
- Ensure candidates and hiring managers have an excellent interview experience by creating and fostering high touch relationships with all
- Enhance our recruitment process through revamping interview practices, training interview teams, and build programs to unlock potential opportunities for the company and candidates
- Proactively solve for challenges across the region and work closely with all partners within the recruiting organization and overall people team
Who You Are:
- Experienced in 4+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting for roles preferably for tech companies
- Autonomous with a demonstrated ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple positions
- Experienced at selling value proposition, negotiating and closing great candidates
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
- Able to successfully navigate an ever-changing process
- Expertise in data driven decision and capacity to prioritize work
- Fluent in English
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.