Senior Product Manager - Cloud SIEM
Cloud SIEM helps security organizations monitor, detect, respond and act on threats present within their Cloud and IT environments. At DataDog, our goal is to make security easy for customers to adopt, with turn-key solutions and DevSecOps best practices.
As a Senior Product Manager on Cloud SIEM, you’ll be joining a small team of Product Managers responsible for important roadmap initiatives such as Threat Detection, Integrations, User Behavior Analytics and Workflow Automation.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager that is technical and can go deep to build the right solutions for our customers, but at the same time is focused on the end-to-end user experience. You will be working closely with the broader Security organization on the Product Strategy, Go-To-Market, Business KPIs, growth and revenue goals of Cloud SIEM
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive and own the product requirements while working closely with key stakeholders including, customers, sales, engineering, threat researchers, designers, and other product management leaders to assure delivery of an integrated experience
- Partner with our product leaders across Datadog Security and other portfolios, APM, and Logs to drive value for customers
- Establish clear metrics and KPIs to continuously evaluate portfolio performance and feature usability with a direct feedback loop into the product roadmap
- Develop a deep understanding of the market landscape and identify key areas of competitive differentiation and market disruption
- Work closely with Executives, Marketing, Sales, PR, Design, and Support teams to successfully bring to the market new application security features
Who You Are:
- At least 4-7 years of Product Management experience in enterprise software serving a technical audience. A security background is preferred.
- Strong sense of ownership: will own and measure outcomes along with sales, technical solutions, products, etc.
- Ideally experience in direct or adjacent markets and domains: Application Observability, Web Application Firewall, Incident Response, and Forensics, Application Security Testing, and Application firewalls, Cloud native security.
- Demonstrated ability to distill and present research findings, market analysis, and product requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences. Strong affinity for customer empathy, a keen eye for design and relationship building
- Demonstrated robust, structured, and data-driven problem-solving and prioritization skills, using strong verbal and written communications.
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, the ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global mental health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $187,000 to $240,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.