Technical Enablement Manager
We are Datadog's in-house product experts. The technical solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. A Technical Enablement Manager (TEM) provides advisory services to our largest customers by providing targeted technical training over the comprehensive suite of products and features available at Datadog. TEMs plan and lead educational sessions to ensure customers know how to integrate Datadog into their IT Operations and how it translates to business value.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide technical training on technical support and product adoption for customers in line with pre-sales, post-sales and the renewal processes
- Work with sales and customer success teams to understand a customer’s IT Operations environment to provide recommendations that will maximize Datadog’s value.
- Mentor and train users of the Datadog platform
- Collaborate with Datadog’s product management, engineering and technical services teams to help identify new features and products
- Continuously iterate on best practices for technical product adoption and customer success
Who You Are:
- Someone with a history of learning new skills
- A self-starter, tech-savvy professional who can easily understand a company’s business requirements and explain Datadog’s value and technical details to C-level executives, a technical guru and everyone in between
- Experienced with AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience planning for and providing training in a professional setting
- Able to sit up to 4 hours, traveling to and from client sites;
- Able to travel via auto, train or air up to 30% of the time
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English
- Previous experience working as a Technical Trainer or Technical Account Manager supporting mid-market and/or Enterprise customers in the cloud space
- You have experience using Datadog and/or other cloud monitoring tools.
- Hands on experience with the following types of technologies:
- Configuration management tools like Chef or Puppet
- CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins, Gitlab etc.
- Containerization tools e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, etc
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Best-in-breed onboarding
- Generous global benefits
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- An inclusive company culture, able to join our Community Guilds and Inclusion Talks
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.