Technical Escalations Engineer 2 (Revenue Engineering) - US - East
We are Datadog's in-house product experts. The Technical Solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers via multi-channel technical support, demos, and presentations. .You’ll be joining a team and company where you will be challenged, but also will immediately witness your contributions to Datadog. As part of the Technical Escalations Engineering team, you will be at the crossroads between Support, Engineering, Product, and our customers.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds, and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do
- Develop technical knowledge across all Datadog products and how we meter and bill for them
- Perform complex investigations and analyze data to support customers in navigating the Datadog Plan and Usage pages
- Own and mature the support processes for the Revenue Engineering team
- Build out documentation and knowledge base articles to provide a more self-service experience for our customer success teams and account managers
- Partner with Engineering and Product to identify areas of improvement to better serve our customers
- Work from a Datadog office 3 - 5 days per week
Who You Are:
- Self-motivated, detail-attentive, and have a desire for continuous learning
- A critical thinker who defaults to a client-centric approach
- A tinkerer with previous technical experience and an understanding of at least some Datadog products
- Experience in data analysis
- Experienced as a customer-facing Support or Solutions Engineer, and comfortable working on difficult customer issues
- Able to pick up new skills quickly and come up with creative solutions to complex problems
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $80,000.00 - $117,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.