Coordinator, Tech Recruiting - Fixed Term (Paris)
The Technical Recruiting team at Datadog is responsible for scaling our Product and Engineering departments. Our recruiters are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketeers, all wrapped into one. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership. We partner with our hiring managers to grow their teams with great people in multiple technical and business areas.
We’re experiencing tremendous growth, and need a recruiting coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the recruiting process for our Engineering hires; you will be the face of recruiting at Datadog!
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
This position is 12 month fixed term contract
What You’ll Do:
- Organize all facets of a candidate’s interview process: scheduling interviews (on-site and remote), managing communication workflow, coordinating travel/reimbursement, & drafting and sending offer letters
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience with timely communication throughout the full process
- Manage interviewer training program through capacity planning in collaboration with engineering managers and recruiters
- Support interviewers through organizing continuous training, providing constructive feedback, and ensuring a smooth onboarding process
- Work closely with recruiter and other recruiting coordinators to improve processes and current practices
- Help reach hiring goals by collaborating effectively within teams and across departments (including recruiting team, interviewers, HR, business operations, and more).
Who You Are:
- “Can-do” attitude: You are ready to take on any challenges that come your way and eager to do your best to give each candidate a top-notch experience
- Organized: You find the most efficient ways to prioritize on-going projects and daily tasks
- Attentive: You catch all of the small details and are able to support fast-paced recruitment activity in an ever-changing environment
- Communication skills: You are able to effectively convey your thoughts and ideas through both writing and speaking, and you are confident exchanging with candidates, colleagues, and company leaders alike
- Bonus: You have previous experience with recruiting tools or in a coordination role
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities for internal mobility
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Free global mental health benefit through Spring Health
- Generous global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.