Senior IT Internal Auditor
Datadog's Internal Audit team is focused on enhancing and protecting Datadog’s organizational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight. Internal Audit collaborates with teams across the organization to help identify and mitigate risk and provide recommendations to management.
We are looking for a Senior IT Auditor to support Internal Audit SOX testing as well as other Internal Audit projects. This position will work closely with the IT Senior Manager, Internal Audit (IA), working across our global organization to identify and mitigate technology risks. You will participate in audit and advisory projects within areas such as cybersecurity, enterprise IT, data privacy & governance, finance, financial systems, revenue engineering, sales & operations, and the Datadog product platform.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify/assess technology risks and collaborate with management on remediation efforts. Assist with the preparation of audit findings and risk assessments outcomes.
- Manage and execute SOX control testing; Take ownership of some audit processes that may include key automated business process controls, access and change management and/or computer operations.
- Support your team in developing, implementing, and maintaining an effective IT internal audit program, including an IT Audit methodology and approach.
- Partner with Information Security, business and system owners to ensure controls are being properly designed and thought through when business or organization changes occur (e.g. new products, new systems, etc.).
- Assist in projects as required such as cyber initiatives, privacy assessments, enterprise risk assessment and development of the Internal Audit plan for IT areas.
- Develop relationships with all employee levels across the company, external auditors, and highlight best business and control practices.
Who You Are:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred certifications: CISA, CISSP, CCSP, CISM or CIA
- 2-4 years of experience including IT General Controls, internal or external audit and direct experience in SOX-404 audit
- Knowledge of external auditor requirements and reporting
- Experience with SaaS applications such as Netsuite, Salesforce, Workday
- Familiarity with cloud service providers such as AWS, GCP, and/or Azure
- Understanding of DevOps, infrastructure as code (IAC), identity access management (IAM) concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated cross-functional people and process management skills
- You want to work in a fast, complex, high-growth environment
- Passionate and eager to learn
- Able to work under pressure; dependable with deliverables and deadlines, able to multitask
- Confidence, good judgment, energy and personality to work in a fast-paced environment across all levels of management and across functions and geographies
- Experience with usage-based generated revenue a plus
- Working knowledge of Github, CI/CD, or data analytics is a plus
- Familiarity with programming languages
- Experience performing pre and/or post-implementation reviews
- Experience with technology companies, especially those that work in the cloud and use SaaS
- Experience with Datadog or other observability tools
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $99,000.00 to $145,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.