Product Manager II - Integration Platform
The Integration Platform team owns the foundational services and engine used by Datadog product teams to bring telemetry, observability, and relevant customer data from Cloud Providers into the Datadog platform. The team is responsible for the core systems and processes that power the 600+ integrations built by Datadog and our partners that deliver industry-leading observability experiences for our customers. We’re continuously innovating to build cloud scale, reliable, and efficient systems to deliver comprehensive coverage of cloud provider and SaaS services to tens of thousands of customers.
We're looking to evolve this platform to build more integrations across more types of data faster as well as enable third parties to build new types of integrations. You’ll join the team at the right time to lead the vision, roadmap, and execution of the next set of initiatives that will make this happen. You will enable the team to raise the bar on scale and efficiency, unlock new business and product opportunities for Datadog and our customers, and enable high-velocity development for our engineers.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Define the vision, strategy, and prioritized product roadmap for the Integrations Platform
- Work closely with customers, partners, and engineers to identify new opportunities that will enable us to launch more integrations across more types of data faster
- Define features (including but not limited to tools, frameworks, libraries) for customers and developers with acute focus on scale, reliability, and cost
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiencies (whether on time or money) to enable high-velocity development for engineers
- Have executive-level conversations, balancing company-wide business priorities and initiatives while advocating for the technical constraints at play
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Product Management with a proven track record managing (and evangelizing) complex, cloud-scale platforms
- You possess a deep understanding (and interest) in web scale system design, software development, and emerging technologies
- You have hands on experience using multiple services from one or more of the major cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- You have strong communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas to technical stakeholders and executives alike, and the ability to link technical work and product roadmap with business outcomes
- You have a passion for fast-paced, high-growth environment with the ability to deal with significant ambiguity
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- You are based in New York or Boston, or are willing to relocate before starting the job
Benefits & Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global Spring Health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $149,000 - $190,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.