Senior Product Manager, Change Management
As the Senior Product Manager for Change Management, you will take ownership of Datadog's change management products, empowering our customers to automatically detect and monitor their changes while establishing processes to continually assess both technical and business performance.
In the event of a system outage, the tools that engineers utilize can significantly impact the speed at which they resolve issues and prevent future occurrences. A comprehensive perspective on changes and their effects throughout the entire technology stack equips engineers with the insights needed to comprehend underlying issues and assess the status of infrastructure, backend services, and end-user applications.
Our primary focus is on seamlessly tracking and enhancing observability data with automated change detection. We are seeking a passionate product manager who will enthusiastically explore and engage in conversations with some of the most sophisticated tech organizations globally, gaining a deep understanding of their change management requirements.This product neatly complements our observability and monitoring products and you will be able to take advantage of existing sales channels. Datadog product managers are customer-obsessed, and you will also find emergent behavior that will guide the development of change management into new markets.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a deep understanding of the change management needs of dev, ops, and security engineers to help them monitor their changes alongside their observability data
- Prioritize for overall growth of Datadog change management tools and improve products that provide our customers a holistic view of the changes and their impact across the entire tech stack.
- Incorporate common patterns you learn in customer conversations into instructive articles and talks to benefit the community.
- Work with world-class Product and Engineering teams to develop and evangelize product priorities and roadmaps that inspire our teams’ best work and deliver real value
- Support and empower the Sales, Account Management, Marketing and Solutions teams to ensure the broadest reach and the best possible customer experience
- Contribute to a culture of learning and collaboration across the department and broader organization
- Raise the bar in product management
Who You Are:
- An experienced Product Manager, ideally at a SaaS company
- You have a strong technical background and/or sense of the day in the life of an engineer shipping, maintaining, or securing a distributed cloud application.
- You have Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are customer-minded with a high quality standard for the product to be delivered
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We know not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global Spring Health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $187,000 to $240,000, and may include additional compensation elements. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, paid time off, and benefits related to traveling and relocation, if eligible.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.