Services Architect 3
We are Datadog's in-house product experts. The technical solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. A Services Architect (SA) will work with Datadog customers to architect and implement the Datadog solution. SA’s ensure that customer needs have been met and that the solution is fully functioning according to specification. SA’s are accountable for the outcome of these initiatives, and frequently collaborate with other Datadog resources to drive success.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide customers technical hands-on-keyboard expertise in architecting and implementation of Datadog products
- Manage projects with supervision of an engagement manager, owning and completing tasks and deliverables.
- Collaborate with other teams to provide optimal and complete solutions based on the stakeholder needs
- Provide operational readiness training to customers for using Datadog
- Collaborate with Datadog’s product management, engineering and technical services teams to help identify new features and products
- Continuously evolve best practices to technical product adoption and customer success
Who You Are:
- Someone with a solid technical grounding and hands-on experience of IT Operations
- A self-starter, tech-savvy professional who understands a company’s business requirements with ease and explain Datadog’s value and technical details to both business and technical stakeholders
- Someone who understands the strong connection between delivery activities and business objectives
- Confident in your hands-on experience AWS, Azure or GCP
- Skilled in using CI/CD tools e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab etc.
- Knowledgeable about Containerization tools e.g. Docker, Kubernetes or Rancher etc.
- Able to sit up to 4 hours, traveling to and from client sites
- Able to travel via auto, train or air up to 30% of the time
- Successful track record with 3+ years experience working as an Architect or Consultant in a professional services team
- Experience using Datadog and/or other monitoring tools
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Best-in-breed onboarding
- Generous global benefits
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- An inclusive company culture, able to join our Community Guilds and Inclusion Talks
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $120,000 - $180,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.