Manager, Office Operations
Datadog is looking for a Manager, Office Operations, to run our Madrid and Lisbon offices. This position will be based in Madrid. This is an in-office, 5 days a week position. Our offices are growing, and we need a high energy person to keep them running at top performance. You’ll help keep our employees safe, happy and productive, which could mean ensuring we’re not running out of espresso beans and pretzels, planning an ax-throwing event for 60 people, or hosting a 100 guest meetup - every day will be different.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and onboard local vendors in both our Madrid and Lisbon offices
- Manage our lunch, snack and beverage programs
- Work with department leaders to develop seating plans
- Oversee all furniture & equipment installations and repairs
- Partner with IT & People (HR) to set up new employees for success with space planning, onboarding and offboarding
- Cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with building management & other vendors
- Work with other cities’ Managers on various OfficeOps initiatives
- Perform daily walkthroughs to maintain a clean and safe space
- Maintain all office needs from stationery and swag to cafeteria supplies
- Manage all mailroom incoming and outgoing procedures
- Plan monthly events for both the Madrid and Lisbon offices
Who You Are:
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- A true people person with an empathetic and friendly demeanor
- Proven track-record of developing and empowering team members
- Fast learner who enjoys solving problems and improving processes
- Possess excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Be even-tempered and able to remain calm under pressure
- Have unending patience and thrive on getting things done
- Be organized, have an acute attention to detail, and take pride in the appearance of the office
- Familiarity with working in an international company with operations in the US and Europe and adept at culture differences. This is critical for your ability to work with your colleagues abroad and mediating the differences with the local culture and team
- Bring creativity and fresh ideas that help contribute to the culture at Datadog
- Great at adjusting message content and tone to your audience
- Willing to travel between Madrid and Lisbon
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced environment
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.