Strategic Account Executive
#LI-Remote This is a remote position
Our Enterprise Sales Executives target and close new business with Datadog’s largest, most strategic customers and prospects. In this role you’ll be focused on uncovering the pain points that organizations in the Thai market face as they operate in or migrate to a cloud environment at scale as well as delivering the appropriate Datadog solution
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect into and manage a strategic sales process across Thailand’’s largest companies
- Build and maintain specific relationship maps for your territory including existing relationships and aspirational contacts
- Develop a deep comprehension of customer's business
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Handle existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory
- Work closely with Local Partners and Global Hyperscalers to build pipeline and execute deals
- Demonstrate resourcefulness when faced with challenges that defy easy solution
- Identify robust set of business drivers behind all opportunities
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency
Who You Are:
- Someone with 3+ years closing experience (mix of field selling within mid-market and enterprise)
- Experienced in selling into large Enterprises (5000+ employees) in Thailand, with the ability to win new logos
- Driven and have met/exceeded direct sales goals of 1M+ and operated with an average deal size of $100k+
- Able to demonstrate methodology to prospect and build pipeline on your own
- Experienced in working for an innovative tech company (SaaS, IT infrastructure or similar preferred)
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- High income earning opportunities based on self performance
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Pet adoption and insurance program
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.