Software Engineer (Frontend) - DesignOps
As a software engineer for the DesignOps Team, you will contribute to the development and operations of our Design System, Druids. With a team of frontend engineers and designers, you will improve the delivery and maintenance of our components and assets. You will also boost the usability of the Design System by iteratively improving our documentation & guidelines. You will help us innovate and scale to enable the Datadog product suite to expand as fast as ever.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships that it builds, the creativity it brings to the table, and the collaboration of being together. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our employees can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, maintain, and improve Druids, Datadog’s design system, to keep it state of the art
- Work with TypeScript, React and LESS
- Improve our documentation platform and its content to ensure an easy understanding of the Design System and to increase its adoption
- Help us ensure our experiences adhere to accessibility standards and other relevant practices
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
Who You Are:
- You have a strong attention to detail and pixel-perfect focus
- You’re aware of the importance of good communication between designers and engineers, and you can easily discuss your work with a non-technical audience
- You have great product sense and keep the ultimate customer goal in mind
- (Bonus) You have owned or significantly contributed to a Design System
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities for internal mobility
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Free global mental health benefit through Spring Health
- Generous global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.