Field Marketing Manager (IMEA)
Datadog is looking for a Field Marketing Manager to work closely with sales leaders, EMEA peers and reporting into the Group Manager, Field Marketing, EMEA. You will build and execute high impact localized campaigns and events for the following markets in partnership with your stakeholders to achieve KPIs, with a focus on pipeline generation and account expansion for our regional sales team.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Contribute to development and implementation of the field marketing strategy for Iberia and the Middle East, working closely with enterprise sales teams to understand specific market priorities and inform and shape customer and prospect-facing programs contributing to pipeline and opportunity creation
- Manage and produce field programs and events (both online and in-person) with a heavy content angle, working with relevant teams and customers to deliver events such as executive breakfasts/dinners, workshops, webinars, customer-led panels, and partner events
- Determine KPIs, oversee logistics from beginning to end, manage vendors, track budgets, and expenses
- Help build strategic target lists for invitation and drive promotion and outreach efforts pre/post event, including direct mail, email, ads, and more
- Track, measure and communicate program results (using marketing analytics tools , and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts with events and various campaigns
- Ensure programs and event details are on brand, on message, and fit the Datadog aesthetic
- Be a key point of contact for marketing operations across the Spain, Italy, Portugal, Middle East, Israel and Africa
Who You Are
- Experienced with 4-5 years working in Field Marketing, preferably in the B2B technology space
- Consistent record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programs that are results driven in their approach
- Equal parts creative thinker and result-driven
- Ability to plan and deliver against hard deadlines, and manage several projects at one time in an effective manner
- Work independently, maintain strong attention to detail and take calculated risks all while juggling many projects
- Be proactive and use initiative
- Fluent in both spoken and written Spanish and English
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth :
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
#LI-Remote This is a remote position
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.