Senior Product Manager - Machine Learning Observability, LLM
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Product Manager to lead our new Large Language Model Observability product. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of observability in a dynamic and innovative environment in a nascent market.
As the Product Manager for LLM Observability, you will work with engineers and designers to build a product that our customers love and will use everyday to monitor and understand how well their LLM-based applications are working. We are looking for a passionate, hands-on product manager who will dive into conversations with customers, deeply understand their daily workflows and pains and ship a product that is integral to their daily workflows for monitoring and troubleshooting AI/ML model performance.
What you’ll do
- Lead the development and execution of the roadmap for a large portion of our LLM Observability product
- Work closely with engineers and designers to define the product feature, functionality as well as requirements for backend systems and user experience
- Run beta programs with customers collecting feedback on the feature, functionality and usability of the core product offering
- Breakdown complexity and ambiguity into prioritized set of problems for Engineering to solve
- Responsible for taking this product to the public
- Use your understanding of ML/AI or a relevant technical space understand end user workflows and translate that into product and design requirements
Who you are
- Expertise in AI/ML either as a practitioner (Data scientist) or a Product Manager or a Solutions Architect
- 5+ years of PM experience or experience in the ML/AI space
- Working knowledge of ML, data platforms, data engineering (e.g. key ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, pyTorch, scikit-learn etc.)
- Strong, inherent understanding of customer workflows and challenges with MLOps tooling
- A strong inclination towards taking initiative
- Preferred: previous 0 to 1 product experience
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We know not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global Spring Health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $187,000 - $240,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.