Product Solutions Architect 3 - RUM
The Technical Solutions team are Datadog’s in-house product subject matter experts. We enable Datadog's worldwide growth by accelerating adoption of our services by addressing customers’ problems, partnering with internal teams, and deep subject matter expertise. We think strategically about how to solve customers’ business problems and then dive deep to create technical solutions, motivate and mobilize resources, and deliver results. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, presentations, technical evaluations, and ongoing support. Technical solutions is a fast growing global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and continuously advance our technical skillset.
Datadog is the essential monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Customers use Datadog to break down silos within their organization and have a single pane of glass to observe their cloud environments, enabling them to secure their systems, avoid downtime, and ensure their end customers are getting the best user experience. As a Product Solutions Architect for Real User Monitoring, you will have two broad areas of responsibility. First, you will play an important role as an advocate for RUM technologies with Datadog’s field and partners team and help with the enablement of Datadog products with these go-to-market teams. Second, you’ll understand how customers manage their end user applications, which services and platforms they use and the observability challenges they face, to help our product teams by eliminating possible adoption bottlenecks, solving for use case gaps between products, and improving our overall processes to expand the RUM product’s market share.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You'll Do:
- Architect adoption journeys for high profile customers and assist with generating the matching documentation
- Deeply understand customers’ users behavior, their challenges around observability, and use your subject market expertise to help customers build the right Datadog architecture to monitor and observe their web and mobile applications
- Ease and accelate product adoption by analyzing existing customer usage and deployment patterns
- Guide our customers in adopting best practices in using Datadog for their RUM and Session Replay observability needs and ensure adoption of Datadog services across their organizations.
- Educate customers on Datadog’s value proposition, conduct training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using Datadog, and participate in deep architectural discussions with customers on how Datadog can help with observability challenges
- Build world class training material, solution briefs, blogs, documentation and webinar content for the wider Datadog field technical teams and help enable them on the latest product offerings.
- Prototype and test integrations with CMS, CRD and other external app platforms
- Collaborate with other teams at Datadog including Marketing, Sales, Community, Documentation, and Evangelism to ensure the success of the Cloud Integrations and Infrastructure product family.
- Be a Trusted Advisor to Product Management by providing high quality feedback based on your field experience and observations.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in developing and delivering technical solutions and best practices on end user or mobile application design with an understanding of architectural trade-offs.
- 2+ years of experience with languages like Python and Golang, in creating API. crawlers and integrations.
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Best-in-breed onboarding
- Generous global benefits
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- An inclusive company culture, able to join our Community Guilds and Inclusion Talks
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $134,000.00 - $196,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.