Senior Product Marketing Manager - Application Performance Monitoring
Product Marketing Managers at Datadog are an integral part of the Product and the Marketing orgs. PMMs partner with Product Managers to bring new products to market. From go-to-market strategy for new products and features, to creating the content that enables our sales team, you’ll touch on all areas of the business and help move Datadog forward. We give our Product Marketing Managers the opportunity to collaborate, investigate, experiment and idealize how we can gear our product strategy to yield the highest results.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the continued growth of Datadog’s support for OpenTelemetry and other open source technologies as we further enable customers to achieve their observability goals
- Manage successful launches of both OpenTelemetry and APM features by supporting the go-to-market strategy efforts including positioning, messaging, demos, etc.
- Define, establish and maintain value propositions with supporting materials and documentation including website collateral, blogs, datasheets, ebooks, and solutions content.
- Work with cross functional teams to define, create, and launch impactful campaigns across multiple channels, including webinars, ads, organic, thought leadership, and more
- Conduct thorough competitive and market analysis per product segments, resulting in product roadmap guidance and sales consumable resources and battlecards.
- Produce various customer marketing assets and collateral such as case studies, video testimonials, conference sessions, fireside chats, and more
Who You Are:
- Experienced, with 5+ years as a Product Marketer, Product Manager, Sales Engineer or other relevant experience, ideally in a Developer Tool company
- Intellectually curious with a BS in a STEM field or significant Software Engineering or API Development experience (such as knowledge of software engineering frameworks, Cloud services, DevOps practices, and other allied technologies)
- Passionate about Tech and understand modern system architecture, cloud computing, DevOps, and open source technologies
- Exceptional in your written skills with prior experience in producing written content
- A strong presenter with ability to command an audience
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $154,000.00 - $200,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.